The 7.62 x 39 Brass is the most popular brass for bench rest shooting. The 7.62 x 39 Brass brass is the parent case for the .22 PPC, 6mm PPC, and the 7.62 x 39 cartridge. More than 90 % of all the bench rest shooters in the world use 7.62 x 39 as a parent case for 7.62 x 39 PPC. There is no doubt – Lapua’s .220 Russian brass is the king of benchrest reloading.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
All boxer primed, reloadable, mixed headstamp 7.62 x 39 brass. Headstamps include but are not limited to PMC, Fiocchi, Federal, PPU, and Winchester. This brass is all indoor fired and stored and is in great shape. All of our brass is mechanically sorted 3 times and hand sorted twice but this material gets a third-hand sort to make sure it is a single flash hole, boxer-primed brass. A penlight is shined inside every piece to check and separate Berdan cases(2 holes).
After this thorough sort we run it through our tumblers to a clean finish to fill our customer’s orders. This brass, like all of our brass orders, will get an additional 2% added to the weight to ensure you get your money’s worth. Purchase this material with absolute confidence in the accuracy of sort, cleanliness, and quality.
- Wet-tumbled and polished, once fired 7.62x39mm (AK/SK 7.62) rifle brass sourced from indoor ranges
- Commonly used for conversion into 6.5 Grendel brass
- May include a variety of headstamps and manufacturers
- Spent primers are still in the cases and should be removed before beginning the reloading process
- Extra brass cases are included to make up for any mixed calibers, unusable pieces or other defects that may slip through our screening process.
- We attempt to remove berdan-primed brass before shipping but can not promise that there will not be a few mixed in.
- Dents are extremely common because of the way in which the cases are ejected from a lot of AK platforms. They are merely an aesthetic issue and will “fire form” to your chamber the first time they are shot. Unless the case is split, cracked at the neck, and/or showing separation at the base, there is no reason to cull them. Wall dents will pop right out.
- We typically ship within one to two business days of receiving your order. Orders are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and come with free shipment tracking.
- Already a fan of this product? Share it with your friends in the The AK Forum and be sure to include a hyperlink back to this page. Thanks!